Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010 - Swaps

These are the first two cards that I made for swapping at the 2010 Stampin' Up! Convention. They feature the new Build a Bear Workshop - Bear Hugs Stamp Set (#116966 - $13.95). This stamp set is perfect for water-coloring. I stamped the bear image in Jet Black StazOn on Confetti White cardstock and colored the bears in Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette for the Girl bear and Baja Breeze for the Boy bear with Classic Ink Refills and an Aqua Painter. I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder for the background layer of the card. I punched out the bear with 1-3/4" Circle punch and then layered it on the new 1-3/4" Scallop Circle. The ribbon accent was created with the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and I then stamped the "Hello there, baby bear!" greeting in Soft Suede Classic Ink and layered on various oval pieces.










No comments: