Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010 - Swaps


One of the many fun things to do at any Stampin' Up! event is the swapping of card fronts. For the 2010 Stampin' Up! Convention I made approximately 230 card fronts to swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators from the United States and Canada. I used the new Bear Hugs stamp set and the vintage Artistic Etchings stamp set for these cards. They were fun to create and put together with a little help from some of my stamping friends (Tina, Paula and Linda). I will also be posting these cards individually with the product recipes. In return for swapping these cards I received over 200 fabulous card fronts that I will show on my display board at upcoming stamp camps and workshops. I look forward to sharing these great ideas with you!

Happy Stamping!

Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, love the new blog look!

Sarah said...

Thanks Andrea