Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010 - Swaps

This is the second card that I made for swapping at the 2010 Stampin' Up! Convention. This card features the Artistic Etchings stamp set (#120573 - $14.95 in clear mount) and the En Francais Background stamp (#109521 - $17.95).

I love the vintage look that can be created by using this stamp set. After stamping the background with the En Francais stamp set I then lightly sponged the edges with Basic Black Classic Ink. For a crisp image I stamped both the Eiffel Tower and Amour in Jet Black StazOn ink. I also added dimension to this card with the Heart of Hearts Embosslit and the Full Heart punch.

I love the new Love Letter Designers Series Paper which adds to the vintage look of this card. This paper showcases Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.

No comments: