Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine's Flower Bouquet



I created this beautiful Valentine's Flower Bouquet using the following Stampin' Up! products:

- Real Red Cardstock
- Pretty-in-Pink Cardstock
- Full Heart Punch
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch
- 1" Circle Punch
- Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die
- Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Real Red Corduroy Brads & Buttons
- Pretty-in-Pink Corduroy Buttons

First I ran the cardstock through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder and punched out four hearts for each flower using my Full Heart punch. I then used a two-way glue pen to piece together each flower. I finished each piece with a Corduroy button or brad. These flowers are quick and easy to create and the bouquet will make a beautiful centerpiece for your special Valentine!

I will be demonstrating how to create these flowers at my Valentine's Day project class on Sunday, January 31st.

1 comment:

Tessa Wise said...

Very cute! What a fun idea and a great way to show off the new texture plate! Thanks for sharing!