Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sarah's January Stamp Camp















Sunday, January 17th
2:00 - 6:00 PM
My Home

At this stamp camp we will be creating these four themed cards and card holder. You will have a choice of the Real Red or Pretty in Pink Box. These cards feature the new clear mount stamp sets by Stampin' Up! I used the "With All My Heart" and "Vintage Vogue" clear mount stamp sets and the "Sending Love" Specialty Designer Series Paper. This new paper is beautiful! One side of each of the six sheets has glitter.

This fee for this stamp camp is $25.00. Space is limited to 10 guests. Please RSVP by Saturday, January 16th.

Supplies to bring to class: Paper Snips and Bone Folder



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I love this new camp the cards are beautiful. I am planning on going to convention this year also. We need to stay in touch. Hope to see you soon, Andrea