Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sarah's - June "Last Chance" Stamp Camp


I have scheduled my final June stamp camp which will be the final farewell to some of my favorite 2008-2009 In-Colors, as well as, some favorite stamp sets and accessories (including Designer Series Papers) from the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog.

The card that I created above uses one of my favorite hostess sets from the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog called "God's Beauty". The Butterfly image is so realistic and I enjoy every project I have made using this set. One of my favorite greeting sets is also showcased on this beautiful card. "Elegant Cheer" is a versatile set of greetings that looks beautiful when stamped in any of Stampin' Up!'s classic inks. For a truly elegant card use any of Stampin' Up!'s craft ink pads, clear embossing powder and the heat embossing technique and you will have a card that will really WOW the recipient.

This stamp camp is scheduled for Sunday, June 28th from 2 - 6pm at my home. We will be creating 5 cards, including the card showcased above, and one 3-D item. The cost of this stamp camp is $25.00 and space is limited to 10 guests. RSVP by Saturday, June 27th.

I look forward to having you join me in sending these fantastic stamp sets, in-colors and accessories into retirement.

Happy Stamping,

Sarah

No comments: