Monday, June 1, 2009

Going, going, gone.......


Stampin' Up! has announced their "Last Chance" listings. This your last opportunity to purchase retiring stamp sets, accessories and the 2008-2009 In-Colors during the month of June. Once Stampin' Up!'s stock is sold out, these products will no longer be available.

Now is your time to purchase some of the stamp sets and accessories that have been on your wish list. Several accessories are also discounted up to 50%. Also, do not forget to stock up on your favorite In-Colors and coordinating ribbons, buttons and designer series papers.

Orders can be placed any time by visiting my website: www.sarahmannello.stampinup.net and clicking on the "Shop Now" button.

I have attached pdf files of the "Last Chance" listings for retiring stamp sets and decor elements.


The retiring accessories listing changes to rapidly and therefore, I will not be posting that listing on my blog. I recommend that you visit my website and click on the "Shop Now" button and view the entire listing of retiring accessories. These products sell extremely quick, so do not delay purchasing your favorite products.

Happy Stamping,

Sarah

No comments: