Sunday, May 6, 2012

Announcing the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog!

Have you heard that Stampin' Up! has changed the annual release date of the new Idea Book and Catalog to June 1st!  The catalog will be smaller in size, but will still contain Stampin' Up!'s wonderful exclusive stamp sets, which will now be available in both clear and wood mount options.  The catalog will also contain great exclusive accessories and our new "classic foam ink pads".  In addition to the annual catalog, Stampin' Up! will also have two seasonal mini catalogs that will include stamp sets, papers and accessories focusing on upcoming holidays and seasonal events.

With the introduction of this new Idea Book and Catalog, I am changing my annual catalog pre-order program.  The first big change is that the Idea Book and Catalog will be "FREE" for all of my customers.  Email me at stampingwithsarah@gmail.com, as soon as possible to reserve your "FREE" Idea Book and Catalog.  I will have these catalogs available for pick up at my home on June 1st.  My second big change is the launch of my "Stamper's Club" program.  This program will award you hostess benefits during one month of the program.  Details on the "Stamper's Club" are included below.

I hope that you are as excited as I am about these wonderful changes!  Your creativity options are endless with the choice of products that Stampin' Up! has to offer. My new "Stamper's Club" program will allow you opportunity to purchase these great products with a small commitment each month.

Happy Stamping,

Sarah

No comments: