Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great Friend - Fluttering Butterflies Card



I was so excited today to sign onto my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website and see one of my cards featured on Stamper's Showcase. I submitted this card to Stampin' Up! for a July Card Contest called "Flutter By Butterfly". This card did not win the contest, however it was published on the Stampin' Up! website to be shared with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.

The card features three new in-colors that are now available. The card base is Bermuda Bay. The top layer is Crushed Curry, which I added texture using Stampin' Up!'s exclusive textured background plate and the Big Shot. The new polka dot ribbon is my favorite new in-color "Melon Mambo". This stamp set name is "Great Friend" which was also featured on the Occasions mini catalog.

No comments: